Having a precise plan for daily, weekly, and monthly office cleaning will help you keep a clean and hygienic workplace, regardless of whether you use in-house office cleaners or outsource office cleaning to a cleaning company.
When you clean your office every day from office cleaning services in san Antonio, you should use a guideline for your reception area, bathrooms, and kitchen or pantry. It includes basic things like vacuuming, mopping, and dusting to clean the office.
The office and the front desk cleaning guideline:
- Empty garbage bins and replace garbage bags
- Covers and tangles with a vacuum.
- Sweep or vacuum all the hard floors.
- Furniture and office equipment needs to be dusted, such as desks, chairs, tables, and computers.
- Use a wet cloth to clean flat surfaces.
- Use cleaners that kill germs to mop the hard floors.
- Clean light changes and gives you ways to get rid of fingerprints and other marks.
- Clean the doors and glass windows on the inside.
- Clean the shelves and surfaces.
Toilets or bathrooms:
- Towels, toilet paper, and hand soap need to be refilled.
- Clean the bathrooms and urinals.
- Clean the windows, mirrors, and other glass.
- Clean the bathroom’s surfaces, including the door handles and the parts with the towel or hand dryer.
- Remove the watermarks and clean the lines.
- Mop the floor and tiles.
Kitchen or storage room:
- Empty all trash cans and put new trash bags in them.
- Wipe down the tables, chairs, and sinks.
- Clean the coffee maker, the microwave, and any other kitchen appliances that need it.
- Refill the dish soap, kitchen towels, and hand soap.
- Mop kitchen floors.
Daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for cleaning the office are on the list.
If you’re in charge of an office, you want to keep it clean, neat, and well-organized so that people can work as much as possible. You also want to make sure that your employees have a fun and healthy place to work that keeps morale up and encourages them.
To do this, make sure your office is cleaned regularly. Your team can clean the office on its own, or you can hire professionals to take care of the cleaning. Follow this office cleaning guideline if you are making a plan to clean your office. This best office cleaning guide has a list of all the parts of your office that you shouldn’t forget to clean and how often you should clean each one.
Cleaning Guide for Kitchens and Break Rooms in the Office
Here are some things you should clean once a week.
- All hard floors should be cleaned.
- The outsides of the glasses need to be cleaned.
- Sanitize and deep clean the fridge, microwave, and other appliances in the kitchen.
- Clean the game consoles and phones.
- Rugs and carpets need to be vacuumed.
- Scrub the bathroom and kitchen sinks and tiles.
Tasks Each Month
Tasks that need to be done every month should be done every 4–6 weeks.
- Vacuum vents and the stuff used to make office furniture.
- Wash the window shades.
- Dust and clean places that are hard to get to or are covered (i.e., the highest points of windows, cabinets, ceiling fans, etc.).
- All wood furniture and floors should be polished.
- Clean out and organize your office’s drawers and closets, and get rid of old papers and files that you don’t need.
Now that you know all the steps you need to take to ensure your office is clean, it’s time to start using this cleaning guideline. This will help your office always look clean and healthy. You can also hire someone else to clean your office regularly.
It’s important to have all the supplies and equipment you need to work in your office. It’s important to make sure that everything is good and that the office feels clean and cared for. Follow the office cleaning services San Antonio cleaning guidelines to ensure you don’t forget anything or hire a professional commercial cleaning service. The janitorial service professionals will ensure that every essential part of your office is in good shape and creates a great place to work.