Have you ever wished for two hours of nonstop fun? At iFly Dubai, get ready for a surreal takeoff that will allow you soar on a pillow of air. Put on your flight suit and watch your vision of human flight come true without falling or jumping.
You can fly against gravity at iFly Dubai, which is located in Mirdif Mall in Eastern Dubai. This indoor skydiving session is the ideal chance for all thrill-seekers and free-spirits to learn new skills and show off a few. Ready to overcome your worries by taking part in this exciting, exhilarating experience that allows you to fly utilising a strong fan to create a vertical tunnel of wind.
Step into the wind tunnel as you take off effortlessly with the aid of trained instructors. No of your age, take a step outside into the wind. Having a lifetime of fun while remaining completely safe is the goal of this indoor skydiving session, regardless of whether you are an office worker, grandparent, or as young as three.
As you gather to flutter, create enduring memories with your family, at a work event, or on your birthday. By purchasing beautiful pictures or films of you from iFly, you may experience the wind on your face and have proof of your spectacular journey.
The regular admission tickets of iFly Dubai include two flights, a training session, and flight equipment (a jumpsuit, helmet, goggles, and earplugs).
- Try indoor skydiving, which is the closest simulation of actual skydiving flying, to realise your dreams of flying freely.
- Enjoy a huge adrenaline rush while taking advantage of a three-meter free fall that defies gravity.
- The entry-level package permits you to two flights that give you twice as much freefall as a tandem skydive from a height of 14,000 feet would.
- Participate in indoor skydiving to get supercharged to conquer all of your worries and enjoy a wild experience.
- Prepare to defy gravity and soar with the aid of a truly herculean fan that creates this vertical wind tunnel.
- Be prepared for hundreds of dives to occur in a single instant thanks to the nearly infinite fly time.
- Without having to jump out of an aeroplane, indoor skydiving allows you to fully concentrate on the physical feelings of floating and flying.
What is the cost of an iFly Dubai flight?
- All tourists who purchase these iFly Dubai tickets receive two flights of 60 seconds each.
- You receive individualised one-on-one coaching from a licenced flight instructor prior to your flight.
- Since this ticket includes all the necessary instruction and equipment, you don’t need to bring anything.
- You must choose a time slot when purchasing your tickets, but you must show there one hour prior to your booking time.
- Prepare for your flight at least 60 minutes in advance.
- Since this is a mobile ticket, you can enter the attraction immediately on the day of your visit without waiting in line.
- Booking in advance helps prevent last-minute disappointment because it is frequently packed.
- You have up to 24 hours to cancel this ticket and get a full refund.
- 3+ year ticket price: AED 150
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday.
- Thu: noon to midnight
- 10:00 a.m. to 23:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
Accessing I Fly Dubai
The Rashidiya Metro Station is the closest station to City Center Mirdif in terms of transportation to the iFly Dubai Metro. For transportation to the mall, use City Centre Mirdif’s bus service.
Bus: To find out if there is a shuttle service to City Centre, Mirdif, ask the hotel’s concierge.
Taxi: To get to the mall, you can use any taxi service, public or private.
The Ideal Season to Visit I Fly Dubai
Because Ifly Dubai is open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays, that is the best time to visit. To get your fair share of unlimited flying fun, it is advised that you go on the weekends since the location is open until midnight.
What is the duration of the tour of iFly Dubai?
A flying session can last up to an hour and no less than two minutes. One hour before to the start of the class, you must check in. Depending on the flight session time limit, one flying session at iFly Dubai takes around 2.5 to 3 hours or less or more.
Important Facts Regarding I Fly Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world, is undoubtedly one of Dubai’s most recognisable and popular attractions. You can come here to relax on the 122nd floor, eat in a restaurant, or commemorate a successful tour of the tower. Also don’t miss the Dubai Fountain, whose musically coordinated lights keep viewers spellbound.
- Dubai Dolphinarium: Interested in watching seals or dolphins sing, dance, or perform acrobatic manoeuvres? The Dubai Dolphinarium, which offers aquatic extravaganza unmatched by any other, is the place to go. Pick from a variety of show times to catch the endearing displays of sea creatures painting, juggling, and singing.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo: The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, which is housed inside the Dubai Mall, allows you to explore the fascinating marine world. Thousands of marine animals, such as giant groupers, sand tiger sharks, and more than 140 aquatic species, will be there for you to interact with up close.
- Dubai Fountain: The 30-acre choreographed system of fountains at Burj Khalifa’s artificial lake is a mesmerising display of light, music, and water. This large fountain performs to a variety of music, including world music, classical, and modern Arabic tunes. Do not miss this experience only to see the water being shot up to incredible heights by strong nozzles.
- Kidzania: Without a doubt, Kidzania is one of the world’s indoor entertainment and learning centres for kids that is expanding the quickest. You must visit this amusement park to see how a community designed only for children operates.
- Dubai Frame: Go to the Dubai Frame for a bird’s-eye view of the entire city and Dubai’s magnificent skyline. This striking building in Zabeel Park offers panoramic views of both Old and New Dubai.
- Ski Dubai: Ski Dubai offers a variety of activities that give you the opportunity to see penguins, ride a chairlift, snowboard, and ski to your heart’s content. You will have a fantastic day skiing on a slope that is between -1 and 2 degrees at Ski Dubai.
Dining Options Near Ifly Dubai
You must have some Emirati food while you’re in Dubai to get the most out of your indoor skydiving experience. While you delight on the meaty hares to dazzling machboos, discover the authentic flavour of Dubai. There are over 130 eateries in the area, including the Penrose Lounge, Anise International, and Choix Pâtisserie, all of which offer live music, wonderful food, and afternoon coffee.
You may sample some of the finest Parisian treats from Pierre Gagnaire and Choix Pâtisserie, including cappuccino with freshly baked croissants and mouthwatering pastries from their exquisitely created menu.
The TIMO Italian restaurant, which serves genuine Italian cuisine with character, sophistication, and style, is located just next to Ifly Dubai. This restaurant may be your ideal option if you’re eager to sample the finest pizza and homemade pasta. Either a balcony next to the pool or a nice banquette within are options for dining.
Shopping close by Ifly Dubai
There are enticing souks and upscale malls where you may indulge in the ultimate retail therapy. For instance, you may visit the Dragon Mart, one of Dubai’s biggest markets for Chinese goods. The diversity of goods available and their affordable rates will enchant you. You may shop for everything in the dragon-shaped structure, including shoes, clothing, textiles, furniture, and home appliances.
The Dubai Outlet Mall, a popular destination for bargains on high-end and designer items, is located not far from iFly Dubai.
Visitor Advice for iFly Dubai
- When you enter the wind tunnel, remember to breathe in. Maintain an open mouth because air is rushing all around you.
- Put on a pair of comfortable running shoes or lace-up sneakers. Other than those stated, all other shoes are inappropriate for skydiving.
- Wear relaxed, comfortable clothing, ideally a shirt and slacks without a collar.
- Wear your hair low in a bun or braided if it is shoulder length.
- Eliminate any object that flaps or gets slack. Hair accessories, rings, watches, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings are among these accessories. Anything in your pockets should be taken out.
- Have a lunch if you’d like before your flight session. In fact, trying indoor skydiving on an empty stomach might make you feel nauseous, as well as dizzy and have your stomach sink.
- Although the wind tunnel is quite noisy, pay attention to your flight instructor’s hand gestures. If your instructor gives you the peace sign, separate your legs. The thumbs-up and “hang loose” gestures indicate that you should look straight ahead and relax so that the wind can do its job.
Things Worth Knowing About iFly Dubai
- Middle East’s first indoor skydiving facility debuts
- The first dual tunnels inside a mall ever to open.
Also check out this for more content