All year round, mosquitos are a menace. They come out in droves every night to feast on your blood and, by taking that small bite, they instigate an annoying cycle of itchiness and redness that can last for days. Even worse is the fear of catching one of the many mosquito-borne diseases – malaria, dengue fever, or yellow fever to name three. Mosquito killers work by releasing chemicals into the air to attract mosquitos before killing them with a toxic emission.
How effective are mosquito killers?
The question of effectiveness is mostly a matter of personal preference. There are some major brands that sell mosquito killers in India whose products work efficiently and effectively. These companies operate in numerous locations across the country, and have extensive testing on their product that helps them maintain their high standards. Their products have a great shelf life, and will kill mosquitoes for a considerable time after being used, which makes them the best choice when you’re looking for an indoor mosquito killer.
What do I need to know before buying?
A few things are involved while picking the best indoor mosquito killer in India?. The first thing is the price – indoor mosquito killers aren’t always as expensive as you might think, but it is important to consider how long you expect the product to last and then compare that with the price of other similar products. You’ll also need to prioritise your needs. If you have a small apartment, then a small canister or tube will be sufficient, but if you have a large house that is exposed on all sides, then you may need to invest in something bigger.
Where can I buy an indoor mosquito killer?
One option is to directly contact a company that sells these products and see what they have available. It’s usually cheaper to buy from a store that regularly sells similar products because they may have special discounts and promotional offers from time to time. Many companies will also sell the best indoor mosquito killer in India in quantities of one so you can save on the cost of buying larger quantities. Also, when buying mosquito killers through a supplier, try to get recommendations from others who have used the product.
Tips for using the best indoor mosquito killer in India
1) Place it in an area of your house where there is little traffic, such as your living room or bedroom; it’s also best if there are no pets in the area.
2) If you have a window that faces the outdoors, keep it closed when the indoor mosquito killer is in use.
3) The use of indoor mosquito killers by people who must sleep with windows open isn’t recommended since this may cause problems. If you buy an indoor mosquito killer with an electric cord, make sure it has a plug extension lead. Make sure that there are no gaps between you and the product to reduce any potential for exposure to harmful chemicals.
4) The amount of air produced by an indoor mosquito killer will depend on the size of the canister or tube. It’s a good idea to read the instructions in full before using it. Most indoor mosquito killers have a safety cap, which you should be familiar with, in case the product does not work properly.
5)Make sure that the plug is near your bed so that you can use it whenever necessary. Also make sure that the cord is not tangled so that there is no restriction on its movement.
6) If you are sleeping in an air-conditioned room and are using an indoor mosquito killer, make sure that there’s no window open somewhere nearby to ensure that you have complete protection from mosquitoes at night.
7)Clean the area regularly if you want an effective indoor mosquito killer. It should clean at least once a week or it won’t work effectively.
8) If you have pets, clean the air in your house regularly to ensure that pet dander does not cause any problems with your indoor mosquito killer.
9) Mosquitoes will find their way into the best indoor mosquito killer in India. If you leave the door open and make sure that no gaps exist between it and you. Clean the plug connector regularly so that there are no gaps.
10) It is important that you keep it away from potential sources of ignition as well as children. Since they may tempts to consume some of the chemicals that emits by the product.
Choosing the best indoor mosquito killer in India, why?
In India, People are facing the problem of indoor mosquito killers. Here we are giving the list of best indoor mosquito killers in india.
1) Mosquito Repeller by Philips:
This is one of the best seller mosquito repellers. This repellent is a compact device with insect antennae, which repels insects from entering the room. It is suitable for use in homes, offices and commercial establishments. Such as restaurants and hotels where mosquitoes can be a major nuisance. The repeller works silently without any harmful dust or particles. So it is harmless to human beings and pets. Even if they directly inhale it or touch it with their skin or hair.
2) Outdoor Bug Zapper:
This is another best device which can kill mosquitoes. The device works using ultraviolet light to disrupt the DNA of mosquitoes and other insects, causing their bodies to self-destruct. Each unit comes with a 30-watt UV bulb which offers constant flow of light (up to 100,000 hours). And up to six-months of rejuvenation. It also comes with a protective mesh fitted on a metal frame. So that it doesn’t break easily when it is transports or stores in the tight spaces. The mesh protects children from direct contact with the insecticide. But people advises not to sit near these mosquito killers. Because they may affects by its FDA registering ingredient dichlorvos (dichlorvos).
3) Mosquito Killer (Indoor):
This is one of the best indoor mosquito killer in India which can be used indoors . This device is made up of two sections. The first section consists of a ‘wand’ which emits a high frequency sound that attracts and kills insects. The second section emits a low frequency sound, which makes mosquitoes jump high enough to die effectively. This unit offers eight hours of continuous operation, available at just over $15.00. It can use indoors or outdoors with no detrimental effects around the environment.