About Gannan University
Gannan Medical University is located in the stunning medium-sized city called Jiangxi Province Ganzhou City. The school can trace its roots back to April 1941. It is situated close the cities of Hong Kong, Macao Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
Gannan Medical University is recognized by WHO (world Health Organization), Chinese Ministry of education, UNESCO, China Scholarship Council and Chinese Medical Association.
Gannan Medical University teaches Medical (MBBS) course for foreign students using English Medium. The syllabus is entirely based on the USMLE/PLAB exam and PMDC.
The University has sister relationships with other universities in the USA, Europe, Japan and other Asian Countries. Students come from the majority of African states, Middle East, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, India, Nepal, South Africa and East Asian countries.
Why gannan medical college?
The two most essential aspects that doctors who are aspiring to become doctors want for in a medical school is that the institution provide an excellent medical education, and the cost of the education should be reasonable.
Gannan Medical University provides you the chance to earn the MBBS degree that is recognized by WHO/UNESCO. While you pursue your degree, you’ll be studying alongside experienced faculty and doctors who are Chinese as well as from all over the globe, in an institution which has produced doctors for more than seven decades.
GMU offers an environment that is conducive not just to learning however, but to general growth of students. Events like music, seminars, sports events, tours, and picnics that are organized at the university give students a break from the study schedule and helps students to refuel themselves. Students who are not in class play in the library, or browsing the web to broaden their perspective of knowledge.
- Major In English Medium
- Course Duration
- 5 years of theory followed by one year of mandatory internship.
- The online university team will forward the address of the university to send the application fee. Then, we will approve your application.
- The applicant must possess a passport.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 examinations with pre-medical subjects (Intermediate, A- Level or 12th grade schooling).
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicant must adhere to rules and regulations laid out in place Gannnan Medical University and sister medical colleges.
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
FEE STRUCTURE (MBBS)
1st Year Fee Structure
Tuition Fee: 20000 RMB
Hostel Fee: 4000 RMB
Bedding Fee: 520 RMB
Registration Fee: 800 RMB
Insurance Fee: 1000 RMB
Textbook Fee: 300 RMB
Medical Checkup: 800 RMB
2nd year and onwards
Tuition Fee: 30000 RMB
Hostel Fee: 4000 RMB
Six Years of Program with Internship Included in the Last Year. The University is approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) and is Recognized by WHO (World Health Organization)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
- Secondary School Certificate and Transcripts – SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
- High School Certificate and Transcripts The transcripts are for HSSC (FSC A LEVEL)
- Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
- Passport Sized Photographs with White Background
- Physical Examination Form
- Police Character Certificate
- A Bank Statement of 4,000 USD or less
- Study Plan that’s at least 800 words
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to apply for Admission, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 60% marks or a B-grade for Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC O-Level).
- Minimum 60% marks or a B-grade at the Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC A-Level).
- The class’s attendance is expected to be at 90%.
- Do not violate any of the laws of the University
- Do not violate any laws in the P. R. China. P. R. China
- Do not engage in fighting or unruly conduct on or off the campus.